Help make mental health services more inclusive
Published: Wednesday, 18th August 2021
mHabitat are looking for people's ideas about how NHS England can make sure mental health services work for everyone and are more inclusive. They’re offering a £20 voucher for anyone who would like to speak to them either in person, or via the phone. We’ve provided more information below for you, and an information sheet attached. If you are interested, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get you in touch with Kirstin from mHabitat to arrange.
Mhabitat are willing to meet in person, or via the phone whenever suits you. They’re also happy to come into the Sheffield Flourish office too, if it’s convenient to meet before, during or after an enterprise group!
They’re working with NHS England to make sure mental health services work for everyone and are more inclusive. They’re particularly interested in looking at how services use technology or digital and how this works (or doesn’t work!) for people. Ideas will be used to co-design this work.
They will ask people about:
· life context so they can understand what things are important to you.
· how you use digital or technology in your day-to-day life
· your experience with mental health services and how digital or technology may have factored into your care
· views around changes in services and how this feels
· They will anonymise what people tell them and not use real names.
· People are free to tell them if they want to stop or don't want to talk about any topics.
· They will provide a shopping voucher for people we talk to (£20).
· It will take about 45 minutes to 1 hour
Published by : Kathryn Littlewood